Cherry Vodka Sour
This Cherry Vodka Sour is light, fruity, and refreshing made with fresh lemon juice, grenadine, simple syrup, and vodka! Perfect for brunch!
- 1.5 ounce Vodka
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces Lemon Juice fresh squeezed
- 1 splash Grenadine Syrup
- Maraschino Cherry and Lemon Slice for garnish
Fill half of a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add the Vodka to the shaker.
Next, add the simple syrup.
Add the fresh lemon juice.
Add the grenadine syrup.
Shake the cocktail shaker to mix ingredients. Fill an old-fashioned glass with ice and strain and pour the cocktail over the ice. Garnish your Cherry Vodka Sour with a Maraschino cherry and a lemon slice.
- Customize this cocktail to your taste! After shaking in Step 6, open your cocktail shaker dip a straw in, and taste it.
- Is your cocktail is too sweet? Add more lemon juice! Is it too sour? Experiment with more simple syrup or another splash of grenadine will do the trick.
- Double or triple the recipe following the same steps but only fill your shaker ¼ full with ice in step 1.
- You can easily turn this drink into a mocktail by omitting the vodka and topping it up with sparkling water or ginger ale after step 4.
- If you are serving this as a signature cocktail at brunch shower add the desired amount of cocktail ingredients in a large pitcher (except the ice) and refrigerate. Closer to serving time add pretty glasses to a serving tray with a bucket of ice and the garnishes for the guests to serve themselves!
Sodium: 18mgCalcium: 7mgVitamin C: 22mgVitamin A: 3IUSugar: 23gFiber: 1gPotassium: 77mgCalories: 190kcalPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 25gIron: 1mg